Friday, July 23, 2010

A Preview of Life After College

After years in college, the final term has finally arrived! I am now partially experiencing the world of work through the OJT program. Most of the companies require their interns to wear corporate attire and the question is . . . is your closet prepared? Fortunately, my company does not require it. It does not mean though, that I should take advantage of this freedom. I still have to dress appropriately, especially now that I am dealing mostly with professionals.

Wearing smart casual clothes is the safest attire to look professional but not too formal. I usually wear a cardigan or blazer over a plain top with dark-colored pants. The attire creates an easygoing mood but not too casual. I matched the outfit with a red bag to break the monotony of black and white.

There are times that we are asked to go to a particular store branch then observe the market and its surroundings. This task requires a lot of walking so I make sure that I wear comfortable shoes or sandals. I also bring my sunglasses to protect my eyes whenever we walk under the heat of the sun.

The real world is much complicated than I thought but if we love what we are doing, surely we can do it! Just face it with a lot of cheerfulness and positivity! A smile completes the whole look :)

No comments:

Post a Comment